Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I love JAVA


Just sit back, take a deep breathe and visualize this.
Its midnight. You are walking in the lonely highway. All is peaceful except for the chill whip of wind.
Suddenly from nowhere, a pack of ghastly dogs pounce on you from all sides. You are screaming. Wake up!

Going through the five day Java training delineates the dogs scenario. I was peaceful on the sunday before java monday. Monday did start with a cuppa coffee, not filter coffee, but JAVA coffee (with beans grinded). I remember getting excited when i got the "Head First JAVA" book. Wacky books boosts me up! I meant wacky seasoned with mighty smartness. I went ahead with a decent good pace. Finished 5 chapters in 2 days( for a JAVA fresher like me it is certainly hare pace). I was all in the optimistic wind till the moment arrived when the trainer finished watever i covered in 15 minutes flat!

Come on! This ain't justice! I spend 2 full days and she goes on to close it in 15 mins! All this time i was walking peacefully(doubts are always there), but i was calm. But at the 16th minute i was dead. Yah! its the Ghost of me blogging now. But i felt if i sit through the rest of this session, my ghost persona might also get killed.

Why is it that i cant sip (forget drink)JAVA but only BRU? Presently more bits are overhead than in head. I can't even go on to say "I don't give a damn!" coz i am expected to be a pro at it by the end o' the week!!
Presently i am in the process of analyzing the right brain patterns of the java consumers with non-java consumers. You are welcome to join me in this pursuit of coffee.

I am half way through the training and i know i will never live after that to blog. So give me your advance condolences.
I love JAVA!! (i meant the island!)

9 comments:

My Autograph..... said...

I appreciate ur sincereness in java class!!
(btw thanks for a pinch of timepass in this hell-level java class from u!!)

Harsha Konduri said...

brilliant blog :)

http://www.TalkOfCampus.com
bitsblues.blogspot.com
harshasks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice description of Java training!!!Really depicted in interesting words..All the best for the rest 2 days!!!Wakeup!!!!!!!! :)

shravani said...

hehe...!!me too in same pos here....lets enjoy this torture for 2 more days..!!:) :(

Swathi said...

me too feelin same here dear.. has to bear tis for 2 more days... :( :( :(

CVK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CVK said...

Wonderful post...please read http://norvig.com/21-days.html

SK said...

this is an exact depiction of our JAVA class..OHT..!!!

Unknown said...

You gotta be a pro at it whether you like it or not for the moment.

i too wish, this java feels like a good filter coffee someday.